Sensitive Shampoo for Puppies, Cats & Kittens
Our products are delivered to you direct from the designer. Each item on the website displays shipping information in the product description. We have indicated where items are made to order or coming from abroad. This way you know roughly when you can expect your delivery.
UK mainland delivery starts at £3.95 for small items, up to a maximum of £25 for large items like beds.
Shipping to the EU is also available with small items starting at £10, up to £75 for extra bulky products.
If you are based outside the European Economic Area and would like to place an order with StyleTails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote for delivery and to arrange the order.
You should receive items delivered from the UK within 7 working days (normally sooner).
If your item is made-to-order, the waiting time will be noted on the product page and we will keep you updated on expected delivery dates.
Because our items come to you direct from the designer, products ordered together may not be shipped together. In the case of multiple shipments, you will only be charged one flat rate shipping fee per order as applicable.
Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out-of-stock. You will be alerted to any shipping delay at the time of your order.
Products ordered in the StyleTails Store are shipped direct from the supplier to you. All items must be returned to the supplier in accordance with their returns policy which is accessible from the product page for each item. If in doubt, please email us at email@example.com for details.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning or exchanging items unless the items are faulty. Please be aware that some items come from abroad.
- You must notify StyleTails Store firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the item if you wish to return it.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods to be eligible
- Returns of goods are only accepted if the goods are in the same condition as when they were received.
- Please send items via a traceable method and retain a tracking number. We can not be responsible if products are not received.
- For any enquiries about returns, please contact us at email@example.com
Measuring your dog correctly when it comes to clothing and collars is very important and can save you the hassle of returning items. Please refer to our instructions on how to measure your dog here and on the product page for each item.
What size collar should I order for my dog?
The product page for each collar will display sizing information. Please ensure you measure your dog's neck correctly - around their neck, not their existing collar. If in doubt, please refer to our guide to measuring your dog correctly here
How do I know what size coat to order?
You will find a link to a size guide for each designer on their individual product pages. You can also view our guide to measuring your dog properly here
When will my item arrive?
Products in the StyleTails Store are shipped direct to you from the designer. Some items come from abroad and some are made to order just for you. Waiting times for each product can be found on the product page. For standard items being shipped to you from the UK, you can expect to wait between 2-7 days for delivery. Made to order products can take up to 28 days for delivery. If in doubt email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will all my items arrive together?
Items ordered are delivered direct to you from the designer. Items ordered together may not be delivered together. Waiting times and information regarding delivery can be found on the product page for each item
Can I return my item?
The returns policy for each designer is accessible from their product pages. Most items can be returned under the following conditions:
- You must notify us within 7 days of receiving the item if you wish to return it
- You must return the item directly to the supplier within 14 days
- The item must be returned in the same condition it was delivered
- You are responsible for postage and packaging on returns unless the item is faulty
For full details on returns, please view our returns policy here
Do you ship outside the UK?
For some items, we can offer delivery outside the UK. If you are based outside the UK, please email us at email@example.com with the items you would like to purchase and your delivery address. We will get back to you with a quote for delivery.
What currency will I be charged in?
All orders are charged in Great British Pounds
How can I contact you?
For questions relating to the StyleTails Store please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This revolutionary 100% natural, pH balanced pet shampoo from WildWash is beautifully gentle for puppies, cats and kittens. Mild, fragrance free and with Aloe Vera and evening primrose oil to gently cleanse and protect.
Why we love it:
- 100% natural ingredients - no parabens, phosphates or sulphates
- Fragrance free and with Aloe Vera and evening primrose oil to gently cleanse and protect
- pH balanced to be ultra-gentle on your precious pet - including kittens and puppies
- Natural inflammatory, antiviral, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antioxident & anti-carcinogenic properties
- Contains 100% pure essential oils - no extracts, infusions or synthetic fragrances
- Formulated by one of the world's leading natural perfumers
- Made in England with recyclable packaging
Delivery: This item is shipped from the UK. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery - Full terms here