Ducky Donut Dog Bed
StyleTails use our keen eye for design and amazingly heightened sense of smell to source the most beautiful and unique products we can find for you and your pet. Some pieces are made to order and others are coming all the way to you from some very far away places. We promise we’re getting them to you as quickly as we can and that they will be well worth the wait.
- Our products are delivered to you direct from the designer. Each item on the website displays shipping information in the product description. We have indicated where items are made to order or coming from abroad. This way you know roughly when you can expect your delivery.
- You should receive items delivered from the UK within 7 working days (normally sooner).
- If your item is made to order, the waiting time will be noted on the product page and we will keep you updated on expected delivery dates.
- If you are based outside the European Economic Area and would like to place an order with StyleTails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote for delivery and to arrange the order.
- Because our items come to you direct from the designer, products ordered together may not be shipped together. In the case of multiple shipments, you will only be charged one flat rate shipping fee per order as applicable.
- Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out-of-stock. You will be alerted to any shipping delay at the time of your order.
Postage & Packaging:
The charge for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout before you are asked to confirm the order. UK mainland delivery starts at £3.95 for small items, up to a maximum of £25 for large items like beds.
Shipping to the EU is also available with small items starting at £10, up to £75 for extra bulky products.
Products ordered in the StyleTails Store are shipped direct from the supplier to you. All items must be returned to the supplier in accordance with their returns policy which is accessible from the product page for each item. If in doubt, please email us at email@example.com for details.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning or exchanging items unless the items are faulty. Please be aware that some items come from abroad.
- You must notify StyleTails Store firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the item if you wish to return it.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods to be eligible
- Returns of goods are only accepted if the goods are in the same condition as when they were received.
- Please send items via a traceable method and retain a tracking number. We can not be responsible if products are not received.
- For any enquiries about returns, please contact us at email@example.com
Measuring your dog correctly when it comes to clothing and collars is very important and can save you the hassle of returning items. Please refer to our instructions on how to measure your dog here and on the product page for each item.
What size collar should I order for my dog?
The product page for each collar will display sizing information. Please ensure you measure your dog's neck correctly - around their neck, not their existing collar. If in doubt, please refer to our guide to measuring your dog correctly here
How do I know what size coat to order?
You will find a link to a size guide for each designer on their individual product pages. You can also view our guide to measuring your dog properly here
When will my item arrive?
Products in the StyleTails Store are shipped direct to you from the designer. Some items come from abroad and some are made to order just for you. Waiting times for each product can be found on the product page. For standard items being shipped to you from the UK, you can expect to wait between 2-7 days for delivery. Made to order products can take up to 28 days for delivery. If in doubt email firstname.lastname@example.org
Will all my items arrive together?
Items ordered are delivered direct to you from the designer. Items ordered together may not be delivered together. Waiting times and information regarding delivery can be found on the product page for each item
Can I return my item?
The returns policy for each designer is accessible from their product pages. Most items can be returned under the following conditions:
- You must notify us within 7 days of receiving the item if you wish to return it
- You must return the item directly to the supplier within 14 days
- The item must be returned in the same condition it was delivered
- You are responsible for postage and packaging on returns unless the item is faulty
For full details on returns, please view our returns policy here
Do you ship outside the UK?
For some items, we can offer delivery outside the UK. If you are based outside the UK, please email us at email@example.com with the items you would like to purchase and your delivery address. We will get back to you with a quote for delivery.
What currency will I be charged in?
All orders are charged in Great British Pounds
How can I contact you?
For questions relating to the StyleTails Store please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charley Chau’s new Ducky Donut Bed is perfect for dogs that love to curl up and hunker down for a cosy snooze. Plump ethically sourced duck-feather filled sides and a deep-filled luxury mattress in the base, this luxury donut dog bed is designed to be super-comfy and to perform over time.
Why we love it:
The donut bed sides are filled with six individual ethically sourced duck-feather filled pads - your dog can squish and squash the bed as much as they like and it will still plump right back up to look good as new.
The mattress can be lifted out and used on its own – perfect if you are going away with limited luggage space - this is two beds in one!
Fully removable covers (bed sides and mattress) and machine washable everything, including the duck feather pads and mattress inner.
Available in five stylish colours: Blush, China Gray, Dark Gray, Elephant and Fern.
Size: The Ducky Dog Bed is available in three sizes (approximate dimensions given at the widest points, and please bear in mind that the sizes may vary slightly as the bed is not a regular shape!):
Small - approx. Diameter 60 x Height 22 cm
Medium - approx. Diameter 75 x Height 25 cm
Large - approx. Diameter 90 x Height 28 cm
Materials: The mattress is deep-filled with insulating hollow-fibre and constructed in the same way as Charley Chau's Day Bed mattresses with internal wall panels to minimise fibre-migration to keep the bed soft and supportive even after washing.
The outer fabric is Cosmo, a beautiful upholstery-quality fabric with the feel of a soft, brushed cotton but tough enough to cover human sofas and armchairs.
Care: Machine washable. The outer covers are removable on both the bed sides and the mattress. The feather pads that fill the bed sides are machine washable and should be dried in a tumble drier. The circular mattress insert is also machine washable and should be dried naturally.
Delivery: This item is delivered from the UK, please allow 2-5 days for delivery. Full terms here
*Blankets are available separately