East End Best Friend T&C's
- We post within the UK using Royal Mail First Class or courier for the delivery of beds and may require a signature on delivery.
- We aim to dispatch within five working days of receiving your order and cleared payment.
- Beds and travel quilts may take up to ten working days to dispatch. The cost of delivery will be added to your order total before payment is taken.
- Overseas delivery charges will be quoted and charged on a case by case basis. Delivery times are estimates only and dispatch may be slightly delayed so please allow up to 30 days.
- If we are unable to perform the whole or part of the order due to any cause or event beyond our control we may by notice in writing to you cancel or suspend the order in whole or in part without liability.
- We may deliver separately the Goods which make up your order. Where we do so, you will only incur one delivery charge. Title to the Goods shall pass to you on payment in full of the price of the Goods.
Cancellation, returns and exchanges
Customers in the European Union:
- You may cancel your order up to fourteen days from the day on which you receive the Goods.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you will have to return any items within seven days of when you tell us that you would like to do so and at your own cost for return or exchange as required.
- Please obtain proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for packages lost on return to us. All goods returned to us must be unused, in their original packaging and in resaleable condition.
- Should you fail to return such goods to us, we may arrange for their return to us and we will charge you any reasonable expenses incurred in our doing so.
- In the case of cancelled orders, payments will be refunded within thirty days.
- Alternatively, should any goods be unsuitable, we are happy to exchange them or to offer a refund. Should you wish to return any goods for exchange or refund, you must call or email us in the first instance.
- We regret that orders for Goods made to your specifications will not attract any right to cancel.
- All goods should be returned to the following address: -
east end best friend
6 Beck Road
London E8 4RE
- Please ensure that all goods returned are suitably packed. We recommend that you insure any goods that are returned to us as we will not be liable for any damage or loss during transit.
- Please ensure that any goods returned are accompanied by your receipt.
- If you return your order in full for a refund, we will refund the original shipping charge to you. Should you return part of your order for refund, we will not refund the original shipping charge.
- If you return part or the entire order for exchange, we will not refund the original shipping charge however we will ship the replacement goods to you without additional charge.
- Please note that, if you return goods that were ordered by another person, any refund due will be made to the person who placed the order.
Shortage and transit damage
- You must inspect the Goods at the place and time of delivery and notify us of any shortages, defects in the Goods, or of any other complaint immediately and in any case within ten working days from the date the Goods were delivered, failing which the Goods will be deemed to have been accepted and to be in good working order.
- Our liability for short delivery is limited to making good the shortage.
- Where Goods prove to be faulty, we will replace them without charge, or give a full refund within 28 days of the date of the delivery. Where Goods are faulty or not as ordered, we will reimburse the cost of delivery back to us should we ask you to return them to us.