Catissa Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries are sent with Estonian Post and should arrive within 10-12 working days of your order being processed.
- It is essential to check all goods before signing for them. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged consignment, please write to notify us within 24 hours of delivery at email@example.com
- We are happy to offer a refund on our product if it's unwanted. We would ask that you notify us by email within 7 days of receipt of the item.
- When returning an unwanted item, the customer is fully responsible for the full costs of returning the product back to us.
- The goods must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. Unwanted items must be returned in the full original packaging in an unused condition.
- Where an unwanted item is to be returned to Catissa you are obliged to take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged either in transit i.e. posting back to us, or whilst in your possession.
- All Catissa's products are hand checked at time of postage. Unfortunately items do get damaged in the post.
- Should you take delivery of any damaged items we would ask that you inform us as soon as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Informing of damage should not occur later than 7 days after receipt of products.
- Should the damage be visible to the packaging on delivery we would request that you write this clearly on the delivery note at the time of receipt. This will help any claim against the courier company for damage in transit
- In this event we would be required to supply the buyers' details to the courier company to allow them to investigate the cause of damage.
- If your product is damaged we will arrange a refund or replacement as appropriate and as outlined in our returns policy.