StyleTails Terms & Conditions
We hope that you find StyleTails Store simple and easy to use. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now for the boring (but necessary) bit:
Information about StyleTails Store
The Site www.store.styletails.com is operated by StyleTails Ltd ("we"). Our registered office address is: 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Transactions completed in the Site
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods and/or services specified within it.
Goods purchased through the Site are delivered directly to you from the Vendor. Therefore, contracts for the supply of goods are formed between you and individual vendors. Visits made by you are governed by the individual terms and conditions of sale of the vendors available on the product page for each item on our site. StyleTails Store does not enter directly into contracts with customers for goods ordered on the Site or accept any liability to customers in respect of any such contract.
After placing your order you will receive an acknowledgement email from the StyleTails Store. This is your confirmation that your order has been received but does not indicate that your order has been accepted or guarantee the availability of any product.
The order is only accepted (and therefore a contract formed between you and the Vendor) when the vendor dispatches the goods specified in the order and you receive a confirmation email from StyleTails Store. In the event that the Vendor is unable to provide the goods contained in your order for any reason within 7 days of the acknowledgement email for standard orders, you will be offered a full refund of the purchase price and any related packaging and/or delivery charges.
Payment for Goods
Purchases may be paid for by using Paypal or debit or credit card through our online payment page. All prices shall be in shown in GBP and shall be payable in that currency, plus any applicable taxes. Prices do not include sales tax for non-EU countries.
- Our products are delivered to you direct from the designer. Each item on the website displays shipping information in the product description. We have indicated where items are made to order or coming from abroad. This way you know roughly when you can expect your delivery.
- You should receive items delivered from the UK within 7 working days (normally sooner).
- If your item is made to order, the waiting time will be noted on the product page and we will keep you updated on expected delivery dates.
- If you are based outside the UK mainland and would like to place an order with StyleTails, please contact us at email@example.com to get a quote for delivery and to arrange the order.
- Because our items come to you direct from the designer, products ordered together may not be shipped together. In the case of multiple shipments, you will only be charged one flat rate shipping fee per order as applicable.
- Occasionally, some items may be temporarily out-of-stock. You will be alerted to any shipping delay at the time of your order.
Postage & Packaging:
The charge for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout before you are asked to confirm the order.
UK Mainland Standard: £4.95
UK orders Over £100: FREE
Europe (small package): £10
Europe (large package): £20
Products ordered in the StyleTails Store are shipped direct from the supplier to you. All items must be returned to the supplier in accordance with their returns policy which is accessible from the product page for each item. If in doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning or exchanging items unless the items are faulty. Please be aware that some items come from abroad.
- You must notify StyleTails Store email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the item if you wish to return it.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods to be eligible
- Returns of goods are only accepted if the goods are in the same condition as when they were received.
- Please send items via a traceable method and retain a tracking number. We can not be responsible if products are not received.
- For any enquiries about returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us. If you breach these Customer Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Vendor the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Vendor shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
Information about you
StyleTails is a registered trade mark
Buyer means the individual or organisation that buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Vendor
Consumer shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Contract means the contract between the Vendor and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
Goods means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
The Site means www.store.styletails.com
Vendor means the supplier or manufacturer of the item(s)
You means you the buyer of the goods
Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
Questions or Concerns:
For any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com